Saturday, April 20, 2013

We made history!

April 20, 2013
 
Hellllo Mom! :)
YES! It is P-Day! That means I get to email you! :) I am so excited! Well I hope you got my letter! I sent it the first night and sorry it was so sloppy... :/ I was kind of in a hurry! As we always are here! Which is good! We do not waste time! Well I love it here! :) The MTC is sooo amazing and so spiritual! You just feel it all around you! You really do sit in a class room alllllllll day but it is so different than school! I am actually interested in what I am learning. I want to learn more all the time! it is amazing! :) Well know that I am sending you a letter later today with more detail and stuff but I wanted to send you some pictures and show you things! :) Some of the pictures are of my comp and I.... Sister Maclay! There is one of my little bed... (yes i miss my bed...) There is a picutre of my district around the map! :) My district is awesome! There is so many sisters! On Wednesday when we arrived there were more sisters here then elders for the first time ever!!! We made history! It is great that there is this much excitement! All the girls in my district are my room mates as well which is so fun! We are always together and I feel like we are more of a comp of 6 rather then 2 haha it is fun! :) The other picture is of all of us with suckers! I had to go get my tetnus shot... :( so I got suckers and brought them back for everyone to study! It made the shot worth it ;)  Well... I don't really know what else to say other then if you could... could you send me the things of my blessing...? I want to know what it said about my comp... because it was right! :) I'll explain more in the letter. I will be back on later today... I don't know when though... but they allow us an hour so my comp and i decided to split the time up... so hopefully this makes your saturday because it has made mine! I love you so much! I miss you guys... but I know this is where I am supposed to be! The church is true... and that is that!!!
Love you,
Sister Dahl
P.S. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE LETTER! :)
also... I am eating more then I ever have in my whole life! good thing I am only here for 2 weeks or I would be gaining some serious weight haha love you! :)
I love my name tag!
 

My companion sister Maclay.
 

Suckers for my group because I got a shot!
 

I miss my bed.
 

New Jersey, here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment