Monday, May 12, 2014

...what a GREAT day yesterday!

Goooood morning! :) Well what a GREAT day yesterday! How cool is that to be able to talk to 16 family members! MAN I love you all! :)  I have to admit... I miss you guys! It was weird calling and having it be my last time because I knew that I will be home so soon... I mean I still have 5 months but holly molly. But hey anyways. Time to focus! :) And I am sorry but this email will be WEAK… I mean come on… I just talked to you so I don't really know what else I have to say. :) But I have pictures! 

Oh you might want to know about transfers.... Yes! I am staying! Here in the big E-TOWN! My companion Sister Mendoza is getting transferred! That will be good for her to learn from someone else and it will be a good change for me. This will be the first time in my mission I will have a regular study schedule because I will be getting a missionary that ISN'T new and I won't have language study... I won't know what to do... I guess keep walkin... doinks. But I will let ya know who my know comp is next week!!! :) 
So our baptisms went so great! :) It was so spiritual! All the missionaries sang “I like to Look for Rainbows” song for them and she started to cry! It was special! She could feel the Spirit so strong! Her little boy was just jumping up and down like crazy!!! hah he was so happy! :) Her other little son will turn 8 in October and CAN'T wait to be baptized then! :) I love them so much and have truly grown with them and to see them take this step was just incredible! What I love more than anything too is to see how they have grown. Knowing that WE didn't do one thing... but it was all the Spirit that touched their hearts and taught them! :) 

Okay so I don't know what else to say... other then I love ya! :) I hope you all have a good week... see ya soon! :) 

Sister Dahl
(Click on photos to enlarge)
 Baptisms yesterday!
Talking to the family! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment